Hot tub finance, upgrades and top tips on maintenance
It was a long drawn out cold and wet winter. It seemed that it will never end and now we are nearly at the end of May. What a change in the weather we have had, beautiful wall to wall sunshine and not just for one day.
Here are our top 3 hot tub checklist tips:
It is important to have the correct level of chemical sanitiser in the water. Whether it be bromine, chlorine or oxygenating but what we must also ensure is that our pH balance is correct.
The pH of your hot tub water should be between 7.2 and 7.6. This ensures that your sanitiser is at its most efficient. Any lower and the water becomes acidic, this can cause corrosion to seals.
Any higher and you can develop a calcium scale both internally in the pipework and externally on the shell.
Average hot tub cover weighs around 30kg which is easily manageable with two people. If you are thinking that your cover seems heavy it might be time for a new one.
Only the other day we had to chop up an old cover in order to lift it as it had become so heavy. To keep your vinyl supple and water proof you should treat with protectant spray.
An average pleated hot tub filter will last a good 12 months if maintained well and cleaned monthly. If you have a Sundance Spas hot tub some of the filters are disposable and need to be replaced every 3 or 6 months.
Time passes by quickly and it is easy to forget to replace your filter. The filters can get blocked over time which then puts unnecessary pressure on the pumps. Check when you last changed yours.
If you are ever in doubt or are struggling to keep on top of your hot tub maintenance we are here to help.
What does it mean to upgrade your hot tub?
Your Sundance Spas hot tub was designed and built to last a lifetime which is great. A lifetime of de-stressing hydrotherapy in the comfort of your own home. If you think you are missing out on the latest gadget or technology, there are a number of things you can do to upgrade:
- Make sure your filters are the latest genuine Sundance Spas filters – ensure you have the cleanest water with as little chemical as possible
- Replace your cover and/or fit a cover lifter to ensure ease of use – don’t give yourself back ache with an old and heavy cover
- Upgrade old ozone generator with the new Clearray UV water treatment system – proven to reduce chemical usage and keep the water cleaner with no by-products
- Upgrade hot tub stereo system to our new Bluewave Bluetooth compatible system – enables you to stream music from your own device
- Upscale hot tub model by trading in your spa for the latest Sundance Spas model or choose hot tub finance – treat yourself!
Our brand has been designed to encompass ease of use, energy efficiency, style and comfort with a massage delivery second to none. We make the delivery and installation easy and stress free. We now offer a number finance options in order to make the purchase easy and stress free too.
- Buy Now Pay June 2019– low deposit to secure your hot tub no further payments until 12mths after delivery
- Low deposit (minimum £100.00) with an interest rate of 4.9% over 60mths
- Bigger deposit? Enjoy interest free repayments over 4 years
If you would like any further information or advice on the topics above or any other hot tub related query you know what to do.